* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent a disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional support...
- Instructions for Clients using WelltrientsForLife.com
- Visit welltrientsforlife.com
- Put in your loginid number
- If instructed ignore the password emailed to you, put loginid # for password
- Once logged in, it should say “Welcome back” and your name in the top right corner.
- In the top yellow and blue bar, it says “My health”. Click on it.
- In the box on the left of the page, it says “Wellness Profiles”, click on it.
- To see your regime, click on “Regime” to see your personal information.
- To see list of nutrients, click on the “M” or “F” beside your name, this shows you’re the amount of nutrients you are receiving COMBINED.
- Example: tells you how much vitamin D you are getting through all of your supplements combined
- In the top yellow and blue bar, it says “News Room”. Click on this to view additional information on the nutrients and how they work.
- In the top yellow and blue bar, click “Welltrients” to order products online.
- To change address, go to “My account” in the yellow and blue bar
- Click “View Change or Add Entries in Address book”
- Click “update address”
- Once the appropriate information is filled out, click “Update this New Address”
- Once clicking back to “My Health” at the top, then clicking “My Regime”, you are welcome to edit your regime to match whatever supplements you are taking.
- Instructions for Health Care Professionals Using welltrientsforlife.com
- To add a new account for a client
- Login with your ID (if not already logged in)
- Click “My account” in the top left.
- Click “New Account”
- Fill in the needed information (if labeled with red, it is required)
- Click “Add Account”
- The LoginID and temporary password should show on the right
- Go immediately to my account, this will take you directly to the new clients account
- Top right corner should say Welcome Back with the Clients name
- Click on “Change Account Password”
- Put in necessary information (login and temporary password)
- Make the new password the LoginID number
- Should say your password is updated
- Let the clients know that the password emailed to them is incorrect, and that it is actually just the LoginID number.
- Click on “My Health” on the left of the screen
- Click on “Me Regime”
- Refresh or continue clicking “My Regime to find the box “Add New Profile”
- Fill in the info required
- Add the profile
- The reason you add that profile is to be able to have the “Options” button available
- Click “Options”
- Then click “Give access to” and put YOUR OWN LoginID number
- Click “Grant”. This gives you access to their regime from your own website
- Make that profile Primary by clicking “Make Primary” under “Options
- Under primary, click on “New Regime”
That we drink plenty of water everyday